Our Coronavirus 3-1-3 Cleaning:
Wait 3 – Clean 1 – Wait 3
* When a guest departs we wait 3 days before sending in Jess, our housekeeper of 11 years.
* All hard surfaces are disinfected, all bedding and bath towels are washed and disinfected in very hot water with bleach.
* Whenever possible, we wait another 3 days before another guest stays in that suite, or we offer them a different suite that’s been vacant 3 days or more since its cleaning and disinfecting.
All our suites have:
* A front door to the outside. We have no common or public interior areas, hallways, or doors.
* A full kitchen with cookware and dishes, guests can bring and prepare their own meals.
* Antibacterial bar soap and a container of disinfectant wipes, subject to availability.
If you’re a healthcare worker we want to help you, please call us.