Policies, Terms and Important Information:
Standard Check-In Times: By appointment between 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM and although we live on the 2nd floor of the main house we walk our dogs and run errands. Between 8:00 PM – mid-night please call us.
Early Check-In Times: Please call us the day prior to your arrival and we will do all we can to accommodate your request.
Housekeeping: We don’t provide daily housekeeping but on request, our housekeeper will re-fresh your apartment for stays of 4 days or longer.
Common Areas: Limited to the front porch and gardens only, there is no interior common area.
Smoking / Vaping: Not allowed anywhere on the property.
Children: Under 14 are not allowed.
Payment: A deposit of 50% of your total reservation is collected at the time your reservation is made and the balance is charged the day of check-in. We only accept MasterCard and VISA credit cards, Travelers Charges cannot be split over multiple credit cards. The Galloway House reserves the right to cancel any reservation within the first 24 hours after the reservation is made.
Pets: Please see our dog policy.
Service and Therapy Animals: As the Galloway House Inn is exempt for ADA regulations the payment of a pet cleaning fee will be required.
Deliveries: We will only accept the delivery of fresh flowers from florists located in the city of Savannah.
Terms: Guests agree to indemnify and save individual owners, Keith K. Galloway, and his employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any connection with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by a guest or the guest’s of a guest. Keith Galloway reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if, in his sole opinion, any person displays inappropriate behavior. Guests will be responsible for any damages or theft. A valid credit card must be on file for every reservation. Policies are subject to change without notice. Reservations may not be re-sold. Only registered guests are allowed to spend the night.
Cancellations of Reservations Booked on www.TheGallowayHouse.com:
If we receive the cancellation in writing and the reservation has been paid, we will try to re-book the nights with another guest and if successful, we will issue a refund.
- All requests to cancel a reservation must be made by email, and please call us to confirm that we received your email.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee for all cancellations.
- Thirty days (720 hours) or more prior to arrival, please email your request for a full refund less the $50 cancellation fee.
- Between 30 days (719 hours) and 14 days (337) hours please email your request and you will be responsible for 50% of the total reservation cost plus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Fourteen days (336 hours) or less prior to your arrival please email your request and you will responsible for the total cost of the reservation.
- If there is a mandatory evacuation for Savannah issued by the State of Georgia, we will cancel any reservations for the first day of the ordered evacuation and one day after the order is lifted.
Cancellations of Reservations Booked Through Online Travel Agents:
OTA’s i.e. Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com: Contact the OTA. We can’t change their terms, conditions, or policies, no matter what they say or how much you yell at us.