- We lose, break, stain and spill things, so please let us know if you do the same.
- If you find something missing, damaged or not working please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only those listed on the reservation confirmation may stay at the house, “new friends” are not allowed.
- Parties are not allowed unless otherwise agreed to prior to the reservation being made, subject to a $500 additional fee and the number of guests will be strictly limited.
- Please use only the brown wash clothes for removing make-up.
- Guests are not to use the white bath towels to wash their cars. (Yup, someone really did that!)
- Late arrivals are not allowed unless agreed to, in writing, prior to the reservation being made. Should a guest not arrive by a reasonable time they will forfeit the night’s stay.
- Guests should not rearrange the plants or furniture.
- Guests should not water the plants. If you think a plant needs attention please let us know.
- Infants are fine but we don’t allow toddlers and children up to the age of 12. We do not know the temperament of the dogs that guests bring, we feel this is the safest for the children.
- Talk to us, questions, concerns, suggestions, anything at all please call us at 912-658-4419
“Most Popular Pet Friendly Bed and Breakfasts in the U.S.” All Pet News
Rated Highest 5 Bones in 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 by…
While your dog may be extremely well behaved, other dogs may not be, so every dog must always be on a leash when in the garden or on the front porch.
You must keep your dog from doing their ‘business’ in the garden because when a dog ‘marks’ a spot other dogs will often do the same and pretty soon the garden will be just a memory.
There is no size restriction, no dog is too big or too small.
Owners must have a cell phone with them and keep it turned on whenever they leave their dog unattended at the house. If the dog is barking for an extended period of time we will call the owner and ask them to come back to the house.
Cats: don’t even ask, I’m allergic to them.
No more than two dogs are allowed in any apartment.
Puppies must be crated when left alone.
No matter how small the dog, owners are expected to always pick up after them.
In deference to other guests, dogs are never ever allowed on the beds or furniture. If your pooch must cuddle on the sofa, ask and we have some old sheets.
Dogs are not to be left in the yard unattended at any time.
The use of “wee-wee’ pads is not allowed.
Dogs are not allowed in the 3rd Floor Main house apartment.
If you have any questions please call us before making a reservation, 912-658-4419
There is a flat $50 pet cleaning fee per reservation, this is not per dog or per night.
- Savannah is a very dog friendly town and I’ve taken my Danes into many stores although I always ask before going in.
- Most of the trolly tour companies allow dogs but it’s best to call them ahead to confirm.
- Lake Mayer is a few miles away and allows dogs to play in a small fresh water lake.
- Tybee Island charges a $500 fine, per dog if you take them to the beach and they wonder why people call them the Redneck Riviera!
- The closest beach that allows dogs is on Hilton Head Island, about a 45 minute drive from Savannah, www.HiltonHead360.com
- Keith rescued Moose & Charlie while living in New York City and Scooter joined the family after we moved to Savannah and sadly all have since passed away. Today we have Puppet, Buddy and Emma, all rescues and will lean against you whenever they’re being petted.
We do not allow children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years.
the smoking of anything at anytime is not allowed anywhere on the property, this includes the porches and gardens
smoking is allowed in the lane behind the house or on the sidewalk in front but please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground
please do not smoke on the front steps of the house
during inclement weather please smoke in your vehicle
When the guest confirms a reservation, the guest is responsible for the total cost of the reservation. We charge 25% of the total when the booking is made and the balance on the day of arrival or cancellation if request is made 30 days or less prior to arrival. We only accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards, Travelers Checks and cash. We can not split charges over multiple credit cards. The Galloway House reserves the right to cancel any reservation with the first 24 hours after the reservation is made.
Guests agree to indemnify and save individual owners, Keith K. Galloway and his employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any connection with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by a guest or guests of guest.
Keith Galloway reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if, in his opinion, any guest displays inappropriate behavior.
Guests will be responsible for any damages or theft.
The Galloway House is not responsible for any items left behind or lost.
1. All reservations maybe canceled within 24 hours after making the reservation and the deposit will be refunded by check.
2. Thirty or more days prior to arrival: Request the cancellation in writing and we will send you a check for the full amount.
3. Less than 30 days prior to arrival: Request a cancellation in writing and give us permission to re-book the nights with another guest. After the balance due is paid, if we are able to re-book some or all the nights we will refund the entire cost of those nights.
4. Last resort: If the reservation has been paid and we are unable to re-book with another guest, we will credit you the full amount towards another stay anytime in the following 12 months, subject to availability 48 hours prior to arrival.
A valid credit card must be on file for every reservation.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Reservations may not be re-sold.