- We lose, break, stain and spill things, so please let us know if you do the same.
- If you find something missing, damaged or not working please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only those listed on the reservation confirmation may stay at the house, “new friends” are not allowed.
- Parties are not allowed unless otherwise agreed to prior to the reservation being made, subject to a $500 additional fee and the number of guests will be strictly limited.
- Please use only the brown wash clothes for removing make-up.
- Guests are not to use the white bath towels to wash their cars. (Yup, someone really did that!)
- Late arrivals are not allowed unless agreed to, in writing, prior to the reservation being made. Should a guest not arrive by a reasonable time they will forfeit the night’s stay.
- Guests should not rearrange the plants or furniture.
- Guests should not water the plants. If you think a plant needs attention please let us know.
- Infants are fine but we don’t allow toddlers and children up to the age of 12.
- Talk to us, questions, concerns, suggestions, anything at all please call us at 912-658-4419
- Keith rescued Moose & Charlie while living in New York City and Scooter joined the family after we moved to Savannah and sadly all have since passed away. Today we have Puppet, Buddy and Emma, all rescues and will lean against you whenever they’re being petted.
We do not allow children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years.
smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, this includes the porches and gardens
We suggest travelers look into buying travel insurance; it can easily be bought online to cover flight cancellations, emergency evacuations, deposits and fees.
When the guest confirms a reservation, the guest is responsible for the total cost of the reservation. We charge 25% of the total when the booking is made and the balance on the day of arrival or cancellation if request is made 30 days or less prior to arrival. We only accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards, Travelers Checks and cash. We can not split charges over multiple credit cards. The Galloway House reserves the right to cancel any reservation with the first 24 hours after the reservation is made.
Guests agree to indemnify and save individual owners, Keith K. Galloway and his employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any connection with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by a guest or guests of guest.
Keith Galloway reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if, in his opinion, any guest displays inappropriate behavior.
Guests will be responsible for any damages or theft.
The Galloway House is not responsible for any items left behind or lost.
1. All reservations maybe canceled within 24 hours after making the reservation and the deposit will be refunded by check.
2. Thirty or more days prior to arrival: Request the cancellation in writing and we will send you a check for the full amount.
3. Less than 30 days prior to arrival: Request a cancellation in writing and give us permission to re-book the nights with another guest. After the balance due is paid, if we are able to re-book some or all the nights we will refund the entire cost of those nights.
4. Last resort: If the reservation has been paid and we are unable to re-book with another guest, we will credit you the full amount towards another stay anytime in the following 12 months, subject to availability 48 hours prior to arrival.
A valid credit card must be on file for every reservation.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Reservations may not be re-sold.