- We lose, break, stain and spill things, so please let us know if you do the same.
- If you find something missing, damaged or not working please let us know as soon as possible.
- Only those listed on the reservation confirmation may stay at the house, “new friends” are not allowed.
- Parties are not allowed unless otherwise agreed to prior to the reservation being made, subject to a $500 additional fee and the number of guests will be strictly limited.
- Please use only the brown wash clothes for removing make-up.
- Guests are not to use the white bath towels to wash their cars. (Yup, someone really did that!)
- Late arrivals are not allowed unless agreed to, in writing, prior to the reservation being made. Should a guest not arrive by a reasonable time they will forfeit the night’s stay.
- Guests should not rearrange the plants or furniture.
- Guests should not water the plants. If you think a plant needs attention please let us know.
- Infants are fine but we don’t allow toddlers and children up to the age of 12.
- Talk to us, questions, concerns, suggestions, anything at all please call us at 912-658-4419
Registered Service Animals:
We must receive copies of all vaccinations 2 business days prior to arrival.
We do not allow children between the ages of 12 months and 12 years.
Smoking or vaping is not allowed anywhere on the property, this includes the porches and gardens.
We suggest travelers look into buying travel insurance; it can easily be bought online to cover flight cancellations, emergency evacuations, deposits and fees.
When the guest confirms a reservation, the guest is responsible for the total cost of the reservation. We charge 25% of the total when the booking is made and the balance on the day of arrival or cancellation if request is made 30 days or less prior to arrival. We only accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards, Travelers Checks and cash. We can not split charges over multiple credit cards. The Galloway House reserves the right to cancel any reservation with the first 24 hours after the reservation is made.
Guests agree to indemnify and save individual owners, Keith K. Galloway and his employees, free and harmless for any liabilities or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in any connection with the rental of the premises, including but not limited to, any claim or liability of personal injury or damage or loss of property which is incurred or sustained by a guest or guests of guest.
Keith Galloway reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy for any reason.
Guests will be responsible for any damages and/or theft.
The Galloway House is not responsible for any items left behind or lost.
Thirty days (720 hours) or more prior to arrival, please email your request and there is a $50 cancellation fee.
Between 30 days (719 hours) and 14 days (337) hours you are responsible for 50% of the reservation cost.
Fourteen days (336 hours) or less prior to your arrival you are responsible for the full cost of the reservation.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Reservations may not be re-sold.